Hello, recently, my urethra or meatus has been stinging like crazy. Most times after urination, but other times on its own. No pain during urination, just after. And everytime i go to pee i have this white crust inside my penis, that i have to clear out by opening the hole. I did some research and all i found that was relevant was "the ulcerated meatus" but this occured in babies. It did say that a teenager contracted it from masturbating though. I am 14, a virgin so (most likely) not an STD. Can this be maybe a yeast infection? Any home remedies to treat this? I've been to the doctor and a urologist, and they can not find anything. Maybe a half hour after opening the urethra to clear the crusts, they form back. It's not from ejaculation because they form on their own. If anyone knows anything please let me know, Thanks.

^^^ And also it is not a UTI, already had that test run. 

Have u found out what this is because i have white crust around pee hole and it burns to pee if so plz TELL ME