I am sick and tired of feeling I have almost a year. I get a sharp pain in the upper stomach area, and then radiates upwards into the heart area.  It is random when it happens, at times it happens after I eat, but last week I woke up around 12:30 am when it hit me and I have not eaten for several hours before that.  This last episode lasted about an hour, but it has lasted as long as 3 - 3 1/2 hours.  Usually I have to stay in a crouching position and not move since it hurts so much.  Once it was so painful that I was shaking and sweating.  I did go to my Doctor but so far they have not found anything yet. They tested of course firstfor any heart related issues (i.e. heart attack) just to rule it out, but they also tested my pancreas and found nothing wrong, also tested for Helicobacter Pylori (stomach infection) and also found nothing.  I am waiting to schedule a abdominal MRI here for next week so hopefully that will tell me more? but just looking for anyone sharing similar 'episodes' like I am? and can hopefully point me in the right direction on what may be wrong with me?  Thank You. 

I just had an "attack" a few minutes ago. It hurts typing but it makes me feel better that there are others out there.xd

I am going in for a ultrasound this week to see if they can find anything? so far no 'episodes' since my last attack but hopefully they can find something?