Okay, so bascially i got this weird problem. I tried search all over the net but i still havent found wot this condition is so it would be great if u told me wot it is, and how i can cure it.

Im uncircumstised, aged 14, and there is nothin wrong when doin masturbating. but the only problem with my foreskin is, that (its hard to explain) my left hand side of the foreskin is somehow more pulled towards the top of penis. Which means, my right hand side of foreskin is normal but my left part of foreskin is weird. my foreskin isnt straight BASICALLY. do u get the picture? i dont think its any kind of disease or how i caused it. I wasnt born with it (im sure) but i think this could have happened because when i was young, i used to lie down but my head down so my penis could have been forced out of shape? Can anyone explain? thanks

That's probably just the way you were born.

I wouldn't worry about it.

If there is no pain, you're ok. :-)

I am 14 years of age and I think I have the same "problem". There is no pain when masturbating but the left side of my foreskin is more forward (I'm not sure how to explain it) than the right side. When erect the left side feels normal but the right side seems tight if thats the right word. If I peel back the forskin on the left side it looks slightly swolen with a purplish colour to it with what looks like SP on it. If you have any clue as to whats wrong, or if anything's wrong at all please respond.

Yea I've got the same problem but when u get older ull just end out with no skin on the head so

That is a problem and u should consult a doctor

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision,

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

Women are much more likely to have an orgasm when the male is foreskinned.

Some guys simply have a foreskin that is longer on one side. It is nothing to worry about.

I have had the same problem. I am 16 and have just lost my virginity but after i finished and went home i noticed that the left side which used to be a but higher up the head has ripped slighlty and become straight and inline with the right side of my foreskin. Now I'm unsure of what to do if it will heal back into place or will it be like this for ever?

I have the same problem

Yup me too but i think i can expplain it better so you know how the foreskins hole out of where it seems urine comes from (thats how it looked when you were younger) well that hole is more leaning on the right side o that means the tip of the penis is covered with the skin of the left side also i had a bloating in my foreskin but this isnt to worry about the skin is just dislocated a bit if it doest hurt its ok

Hi man!
I have also the same “problem”. I really don’t know that it stems from, seem like some sort of protection. My problem is that I’ve been ashamed of it. I’ve had “friends” making fun of me for it my whole life. I’m a really good looking guy aside from that, but because of that I’ve never been with a girl. I’m soon 21.. I’ve contacted a doctor to help me with it. He said that in 3 months a operation is ready, if I do the operation, I hope things go well.

Yeah hey I think we have the same thing, I'm 13 and uncut. So basically, when I pull back the foreskin, the part where the skin connects with my penis is uneven. It's been freaking me out lately. I think it might have to do with smegma but I still don't know. So on the left side, the skin is fine(this is when I pull back the skin) and the right side isn't. The right side sorta has this pocket? The skin dips down and forms an actually pocket. It looks wierd and I'm not comfortable with it. It doesn't hurt, but I just don't understand it.at erection, you can see the pocket sorta open up and that side of the head is visible. It almost looks as if the right side of it is circumcised and the other isn't. I need some help with this, anyone got an explanation or know what'll happen??? Thanks.