im 14 years old and my foreskin is stuck on the right side but fine on the left i can pull it back all the way on the left but nt all the way back on the right there is something attaching my inner foreskin 2 my bellend can you help please?

i hav same thing on left side

Im also 14 yrs old and i noticed that one side of my foreskin wouldnt pull right over the bell. it looked as if there was a bit of skin keeping it attached.it just wouldnt pull back.So all i did was gradually over a 2 week period i just kept on pulling it gradually bit by bit. at first it didnt look as if it was doing any thing. the bell rim beside the foreskin started becomin a dark red this showed that the foreskin was easing off of the bell. some nights i would cry because it hert to pull but i kept doing it and 5 days a go i finished an the skin pulls right back and its fine. REMEMBER DONT DO TO MUCH PER NIGHT OR YOU COULD SERIOUSLY DO SUM DAMAGE!!
also sumtimes i could see the skin splitting so i left it a day then started again. Good Luck ,just remember i know what your goin through and it will be allright in the end. please let me know how you get on.P.S i did this when i was in the shower as it sooths it at the same time ONLY USE WARM/COLD WATER ON IT as hot water makes it sting as it is very sensative. KEEP THE AREA AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE e.g SHOWER IT TWO TO THREE TIMES A DAYS TO PREVENT INFECTION

thank you so much!!! it realli worked!!!

guys im having the same problem, exactly how did you pull the foreskin, did you have an erection when you did it?