I am a virgin and I am also pretty new to the masterbation thing so I guess I looking for some tips. I have figured out a basic pattern, just rubbing my clit, but I feel like I could get a lot more from it, but I am nervous to try some of the things that I read, because like I said, I am a virgin and I am not really sure what would be the best. Does anyone have any advice?
Oh and also if I was thinking about buying a vibrator, does anyone have any advice in that area as well?

heyyyy,
im pretty new to the whole idea as well! i started mastubating a few months ago and i love it!!! XD rubbing doesnt turn me on :$ so i find any thing like a lip stick or a sharpe is good! 1 of the best iv done is you know how you can get those thick pens with all the colours in the well they are good! start with something small then get slowly bigger! stick it in ur hole and go in and out! it shouldnt hurt but if it does move it in another position!!! BUT THE BEST THING IV DONE IS TO GET AN ELECTRIC TOOTH BRUSH AND TURN IT ON AND PUT IT ABOUVE UR CLIT IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE!!! EXCPERIMENT TO FIND THE RIGHT SPOT AND U WILL LOVE IT!!!! :-D a vibrator would probly work iv never used 1 cause im to young to buy 1 but id love to try it!!! GOOD LUCK!!
P.S LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT!!!! :-D
LOL MADDY XOXOX

Hi guest I'm not exactly sure where you live but there is a store called Adam & Eve it is an adult store they sell all kinds of stuff there. My husband and I order stuff from there online and with one of our orders we got a free dildo bc we were regulars. And another store called Priscillas they are nice too. But you can go online and look for your local novalty store(s). But if you have a removable shower head I heard those work if you turn it on semi hot water and place it almost on your clit and put the nozzle on the fastest pace it will go. Try that one I heard it was a good one. :-D I hope this helps you out some!!!!!!

anne summers is another good sex shop!!

spencer gift shops? lol go to http://www.spencersonline.com/

theres whole bunch of dildo, and i dnt if you cann buy it online (: