Community Administrator

Girls masturbate too and many need different stuff for their own pleasure. Share your tips and experiences or seek info within this thread.

This thread is an extension of the
How do you masterbate??(I'm a girl) thread. Enjoy!

Hey, I'm an 18 yr old (well in two weeks) and first like to say to the post above that i agree it is normal.
I came her because i would like to know some good techniques to masterbate my girl friend (rather that stright up sex). Can anyone just give me a bit of advice on what they like/would like from a 2nd person rather that going solo, would really like to impress my girl friend.

Also someone asked how to guys materbate, well hold the penis with a loose fist and then to move the hand up and down the shaft until orgasm and ejaculation take place. If you really want to impress i advise stroking in different patterns (nothing to hard ladies).

Hope that helps and you can help me, J

I am a 24 yr old female and I love to masturbate. I have been masturbating since about 9 yrs old. I didn't orgasm until about 11 though. The best way to ensure a quick and pleasurable orgasm is through stimulation of the clit. I now live alone and have as many sex toys as I want, but while in my parents house I learned to be inventive. Some of my best experiences are with a massager shower head. WOW. I used to lay it on the bottom of the tub so that it's spraying upwards, spread my p***y and moved around letting the spray massage me until I came. Another thing is to use electic toothbrushes. You can use them to penetrate or to massage your clit. If you like the feeling of penetration I used to make a simple mixture of flour and water until it is pliant, but still kind of firm and stuff it into a condom and tie the end closed. Then I would use that in and out of my hole while I rubbed my clit. It would have me nearly squirting from such a powerful orgasm. I hope this helps!

im 13 ( girl) and i masturbate when i first started i thought i was a freak doing it but to be honest its completly normal. i tend to use the end of my hair brush but the idea of flour and water in a condom sounds good. i do really need to think of things too use.

I'm 16 and when i masturbate, i take my middle finger, on my right side only (my left doesn't work very well), and i move it really fast up and down and i usually think of my boyfriend while i do it. but it starts to hurt if i do it more than once. that's my only issue with it. other than that, i love to do it while me and my boyfriend are doing it doggy style.

:oops: I am a female and I am 13, I have been masturbating ever since I was 11. Recently I have figured out that just using my finger(s) doesn't help me reach that much pleasure anymore. I don't know what else to do or what else to use so I could really use someones help. HELP!!! >.< :oops:

(im a guy) i find that having something to look at helps alot too :-P whether its pictures of naked women or in your case men or going on web cam with your girlfriend or boyfriend can make you orgasm.
to be honest i like the web cam thing alot XD just make sure you keep it legal though make sure your partner is of age and willing never try to force some one into it
also if you go to look at pictures of naked ppl to master bait dont go to porn sites search for porn forums, forums are a lot less likely to have virus or other things like that
i would list some here for you but i dont think its a good idea on a medical site :-P if you have any questions about girls or guys let me know i know a fair amount of stuff

key things i find affect how masturbating gos
temp if its cold it will be harder to do
lotion always helps ^^
haveing something sexual to look at

(if you are a girl and bath and hand held shower head try this)
fill the bath up with warm water turn on the shower head and put it on pulse setting if you have it lay in the water and spray your self with the water around your clit and inside of you :-P what ever feels best ^^

if you dont have a hand held shower head turn the tub on and slide your vagina underneath the water (make sure its not to hot )let the water fall on your clit and rub it at the same time ^^

if you use a Super Sharpie marker and stick it up your vagina...omg it feels so good!!! make sure you wash it first...btw i am 13 and i love to masturbate!!!!!! it makes me feel soooo goood...but i haven't had a orgasm yet can someone tell me why!! i try everything except for the dildos and vibrators... :D :D :D

Im a guy, when im with my girlfriend i start by rubbing around her clit area, but through her panties, then slip them off and start rubbing her clit gently and getting it all wet..then when shes ready i go down and flick her clit with my tongue rele fast, and in different motions..usually after about 5 minutes of this she goes...but some times we use a vibrator and do both at the same time.

I'm a guy. My favorite is the thrusting into a sandwich bag that is placed between two couch cussions. It feals good. Personally don't like porn so does anyone have any good ideas?

im 14 and i accidently found out about masterbation when i was 13 i was in a chat room some guy sed to me that i should rub my clit in circular motions( i did block him btw) i was a bit scared at first i tried it and ever since i have been doing so and i need new techniques the water condom one sounds fun :-D also i heard plastasine in a condom works well because u can mould it in any shape and size you want :-D

4 the kid wit sharpies i use a rolled up blanket and lay on it then just move the way u like it sometimes takes a while (like 30 min) but it always works for me ;-)

wat i do is take my panties or pajama bottoms and make it where i have a wedgy in the front and back then i pile up some pillows make one tent shaped put it on top of the others then straddle and hump it until i start to feel a little tense

i've tried the fingering and the shower thing it didn't work well but i'll keep trying

i'm 15 and a girl

I'm 29 and I've been masturbating since I was 12 or so. A girl in class told me about water jets on the nether area..and guess what, it worked like magic.
I have over the years tried a lot of stuff..and have experienced orgasms ranging from relaxing to earth moving.
I have realised I get teh urge to masturbate immediately after my period cycle (When the egg is ready to be realised) and just before the onset of my periods.
For really strong and breath taking orgasms, I like to have both clitoral stimulus and vaginal penetration. Vaginal penetration from behind is particularly intense.
My fav tool...a cucumber.

i'm 20 years old and i've been masturbating since i was 10. i used to think i was a freak and that no girls masturbated until last year my sorority had a sex toy party to raise money for our chapter and every girl at the party bought a sex toy. then i realized that just about every girl i know masturbates or was about to start trying it. since then i've recently got comfortable with the idea of masturbation. i was reading things online and decided to try the shower head - its the most intense orgasm i've ever had from masturbating. i have a vibrator but i dont really like it that much...its pretty good though when i penetrate it right onto my g-spot and then push my clit down on to it with my other hand. -- i have a boyfriend now so i dont masturbate as much but he wants me to do it in front of him and i'm not sure if i'm too comfortable with that yet.