Im a Girl and iv'e been feeling turned on allot and well I masturbate but it doesn't work as much and I'm not 18 so I can't get in a sex store, any suggestions?

I will say this — sex toys can be absolutely fantastic, but there is a lot to be said for being skilled with your hands. Vibrators can give you such strong vibrators that they desensitize you after a while. 

So... suggestions for female masturbation techniques:

1. Use lubricant, it makes things a lot easier

2. Try rubbing your clit with different motions, circular or up and down, and try different speeds and amounts of pressure

3. Use the shower

4. Sit down over a pillow and rub your clit by moving back and forth over it

5. Think sexy thoughts while you masturbate

Anonamous: y not try a new way of masterbating? i used 2 be the same way so i sat in different positions, and tryed masterbating differently, AND IT WORKED!!!! try this. hope it helps!!!!!

I too am younger than 18 and i can't buy a vibrator but i use a lady shaver (not sure what they are called if you're not from the UK). You can easily ask your parents to get you one by just saying you need it for shaving. When you turn it on take off the shaver hear by the two buttons at the side and you will see a piece of vibrating plastic. It may look like it could hurt but believe we it doesnt when it is turned on. Just put that part on or near your clit and you can just leave it there and apply pressure and you will eventually get an amazing long lasting orgasm or you can move it around your clit slightly or even hump it fast. It feels great and the climax is amazing. You may be worried about your parents hearing it vibrating and want to know what it is so just use it in the shower so they just think you are shaving or use it out the shower when they arent home. Any other time i just rub my clit in circles to get a quick orgasm when im not home alone. I also stick my hair brush inside me and stimulate my g-spot but i can never orgasm with that alone but you may, that is a good one for making yourself cum. Hope this helps