Great Masturbation Techniques? Hi. I have Been masturbating for Some Time now but I've Never had an Orgasm. I've Always Been doing it with my Electric toothbrush and it does Feel Good, but it just doesn't Turn me on. I'm a Virgin, so I do Not Want to have to Put something into my Vagina. Do you have any ideas what I Could do? I really Need help...

use a vibrator

Try porn while rubbing or even humping. Your clit is a great for helping you get there. Just relax and dont stop.

I'm virgin too and I have had masturbated before, it was nice but I never had an orgasm. Today I have had my first orgasm pushing an electric toothbrush in my clit. Actually I have had 4 orgasms. At first I couldn't find my clit, I recomend to put your toothbrush around your clit and move it until you find the exact point. When you find it, you'll know it. It feels really amazing, FOR REAL. I'm 19 and I thought I was asexual or something, because masturbation was not what I expected for me, I was thinking I was unable to have an orgasm, but god, I'm so relief right now. It can be hard to find your clit, but don't give up, it's worth it.

It doesn't matter that you are a virgin, and you don't have to insert anything. Just use your tootbrush head back the front and you should have the most wonderful sexual time of your life. You should cum......