Hi I'm 15 years old(NOT gay) and I've been trying anal masturbation for a few months now but when I do it I don't get any pleasure from it. I've been using my fingers and this vibrator I bought(new) from my friends sister. Can someone tell me what I need to do so I can have an orgasm from just anally masturbating?

HEY THERE.. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU IN MY OPINION I THINK MAYBE IS BECAUSE YOUR DOING IT YOURSELF AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE..FOR EXAMPLE...I AM A GIRL RIGHT AND IF I TRY AND PLAY WITH MYSELF, I DO NOT FEEL THE SAME SENSATION I WOULD FEEL IF MY PARTNER WAS DOING IT FOR ME. CALL ME WEIRD BUT THATS JUST ME.. I ENJOY IT BUT NOT IF ITS DONE BY ME. TRY USING LUBE TO MAKE IT WET AND EXCITING!  XD

At 15, you would have an impossible time buying a dildo/vibrator from and adult store. You may easily purchase one online with a credit card and have it sent in a plain package. The dildo/vibrator comes in various shapes and sizes. My experience is with a 6", 8" and 10". The longer the dildo/vibrator the thicker it gets, so be careful; read the discriptions prior to ordering. Also use the dildo/vibe with a suction cup at the end that way you may secure it to a flat smooth surface. This allows you to use the dildo/vibe with out your hands and get the sensation of "riding it."

Try to get someone to do it for you, leave your number or your facebook

im a guy and im 15 too Btw. I dont get an orgasm just from anal masturbation on its own but what i like to do is finger myself for a bit, put a buttplug in and just have a wank. the orgasms are really good

I am 15 aswell and I use this dildo I bought and wedge it inbetween two  cushions and ride it while wanking. I really go for it and sometimes the noises help to get an orgi.

im 15 too and i put mine in my ass and wank it feels so good 

How old do you have to be to have sex anyways??????

well, age of consent is 16. so as long as both(or more, i guess if your into that kind of thing) are 16, it is legal.

look guy ( not gay ) sir, tomorrow a man than a father ect ect, how would you do it to yourself when its supposed to be done to females( anus is optional to some)  you are supposed to play with your penis basics, jerkin off gettin ur penis sucked, frikkin different possitions makins skillz, sh*t like that u feel me, now think if you are a MAN and you have a dildo in yout hands what "manly" is about you? are you a real man ? feel me stay out of it our orgasm is when the b***h watches you while suckin your penis, now grow up, sport learn, time will come you'll see what im sayin 

The only thing "manly" about you is your ability to respond. Your grammer is f*****g awful. There nothing wrong with being gay, or bisexual, that is me, and there is certainly nothing wrong with exploring with anal activities. I think you need to educate yourself a LOT more, before you decide to respond on the internet(Kinda surprised you got it working). What people do is there own decision. So YOU grow up. Learn English. Get of the damn weed. That is why your so f*****g stupid. Time might come, when you see what i'm saying.You feel me!?

good job! you tell that f*****g d******d!

Im also 15 (straight as well) and I use a toothbrush case. Usually I lube it with spit and keep it in my ass when I shower. Once Im done I like to use my fingers (fit as many as I can) while jerking it. It works really well, specially if you pull it out right before you climax

Are you a guy ?

How do I reach you? I'm not the 15 yr old I'm older and am very curios