Hi all- I was diagnosed with an unicornuate uterus and one kidney about 10 years ago. I am now 29 and found out yesterday I am pregnant! It was such a surprise but a happy surprise! However, I. Am. Terrified! Let me first tell you all that I am a major hypochondriac and overthink everything. (Dont judge! ☺️).  I keep thinking that because of my abnormality that I am going to lose the baby or that I am going to die because of complications. I just wanted to know if anyone else has the same abnormality that I have and if all went well with your pregnancy or if you had a lot of complications due to what we have? I know everyone is different! I just need to hear from someone who knows what I am going through. Thanks everyone! 

Hi! Has anyone replied to you with a successful pregnancy story? I'm in the same boat as you! I hope everything turns out okay for the both of us.

Hi ladies, I have the same condition. I have had two lovely healthy children now 31 and 27 one feet first breach naturally. It can be done

You can completely carry to term. I have only my right kidney and my right ovary, horn and tube. I also have a three year old son! He was carried to 39 weeks and was delivered by c-section. He was born 5.13 lbs. yet he grew very quickly and is a strong little boy with only seasonal allergies and no abnormalities to speak of. very healthy!! Also, I am pregnant, 36 weeks now. This one is a girl! I am seeing a high risk maternal fetal medicine doctor. I am diabetic. Which means that I have a lot more appointments than someone who is not high risk. You just need to keep reminding yourself that everything will turn out alright in the end and trust that God is in control of your child’s life. Prayers to you both!