I have been trying to concieve with my husband for a while. We tried 1 month of femara 2.5 with our new RE. Now on the 2nd month of Femara and RE did a US 3 times to check my follicles. I have 2 at 15 and 1 at 12. He told me to wait two days and do the ovidrel injection. My husband gave me the shot on Sunday evening. Late Sunday evening, Monday and today I have had a lot of cramping on my left side. I also have a unicornuate uterus with a left communicating horn and a right ovary that is not connecting to my uterus but it is creating follicles. My RE says it is possible for my right ovary to produce the egg and my left and only fallopian tube to swing over and pick it up since it was producing dominant follicles.

Was looking for anyone who had luck with Femara and ovidrel inj. & getting pregnant?

Thanks,
KB79