I just recently got off bcpills and got a period on march 2 until march 6. me and my fiancee then had sex on march 7 and 8. We then had more unprotected sex starting march 12 thru march 16. My breats are extremely sore and tender. We haven't been ttc 4 long but im wondering can i already be pregnant? I thought i would take longer because i may still have some of the bcpill hormones in my system. My period is due back around the 29th. Is it too early to predict pregnancy or should i wait until my missed period? :-) :-(

Once you stop taking your birth control, you are no longer protected from pregnancy. There is no residual affects at all from the pill.
Ovulation usually starts around the 14th day from the first day your period started so... you started your period on the 2, this is when you begin your count towards ovulation. When you had unprotected sex the 12th thru the 16th, that could have been your lucky week, as ovulation was just getting started. Remember, when you had intercourse on the 16th, sperm lives in the body for a few days after ejaculation, you just might be pregnant.
You can try an HPT about 5 days before your predicted period, if it comes back negative, don't rule out pregnancy yet. Take another one in a week, you should get some positive results at that time if you are pregnant.