hi
uhm i was using the nuvaring birth control and uhm and the day i was suppose to outit back i out it 3 hours late but then took it out completely because i felt sick.. u had my period on the 25 i had it again after i too k it out on the 1st. and a week from then i ended up having sex with a friend
he used a condom
and i saw sperm in the condom
but after 3 days he called and said to gte a pregnancy test becuz the condom might have leaked because there was sperm in my tighs
i told him itw as mines
but he wants me to be sure becuz he said he sperm is whiter then mines,,
anywas it was to late to get a plan B so iwas mad
and im still scared.
because my period was irregular
i dont know exactly whats happening
can anyone help? please

HEY WELL I TOOK PLAN BE THE DAY AFTER THANKS GIVING THE 08 THANKSGIVING MY PERIOD HAPPENED 3 TO 4 DAYS AFTER PLAN B HAPPENED ME N MY BOYFRIEND WERE AFRAID MY PERIOD USUALLY COMES THE 1ST OF EVERY MONTH SO THE FIRST OF DECEMBER MY PERIOD CAME BUT LASTED ABOUT 5 DAYS AS USUAL BUT THEN IN THE BEGINNINGS OF JANUARY OF 09 MY PERIOD DIDN'T COME I WAS PARANOID N SCARED AFRAID TRAMATISED AND WELL I WAITED N WAITED N WAITED THEN JANUARY 12TH I HAD SEX PROTECTED SEX BUT YET SCARED THEN JANUARY 13TH DID THE PREGNONCY TEST TO FIND OUT.. IF I WAS PRAGNONT IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE N WAITED MY PERIOD CAME DOWN JANUARY 15TH REGULAR BUT NOW IM GETTING FUNNY FEELINGS IN MY STOMACH LIKE VOMITING AND NAUSIA U KNOW I MITE BE PREGNONT BUT THEN MITE NOT DON'T WORRY GIRL I DOUBT U TO BE PRAGNOT STOP STRESSING WHEN U STRESS IT CAUSES UR PERIOD TO NOT COME DON'T STRESS THINK POSITIVE N EVERYTHING WILL END UP BEING FINE HOPE I HELPED WITH TELLING U MY EXPERIENCE DON'T BE AFRAID OKAI WELL GOOD LUCK