My boyfriend and I had sex right after my period, and the condom broke so I took Plan B that day. A week later i started bleeding a lot and I was told by my doctor that it was my period coming early due to the Plan B. Well during the time i was bleeding, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 4 times in the past 3 days and im still bleeding. I know it was stupid to have unprotected sex, but we talked about it and we feel that we could raise a baby, and now we want one. If that bleeding was considered my period could i still get pregnant? He did ejeculate in me one out of the 4 times, but the rest of the 3 he didnt, could pre ejeculate get me pregnant too?

If you had sex right after your period then the other bleeding is probably from the Plan B. I'm not sure if you can get pregnant while bleeding from the Plan B but you can get pregnant on your period. And you can get pregnant from pre cum too. So if you two want a baby now you should stop taking the Plan B and wait to have sex until the bleeding is stopped.. Hope I helped