me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. he pulled out as fast as he could so he wouldnt ejaculate in me, but hes not sure. I am on the pill and i take it daily and havent missed any of them. he thinks i might be pregnate an is going to buy me a test after im supposed to get my period. If i dont get it.

I am in the same situation! I'm going to take a test tomorrow because I can't stand waiting around wondering what if! 
I would suggest you relax and just wait and see. Or else take a test as soon as you can. 

If you're on the pill, consistently, then relax.  It's very effective and the odds of pregnancy are about 1 in 100.

Remember too, you need to wait 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex to test.  It takes time for the hormone the test looks for, hCG, to rise high enough to be detected.

Good luck!

Just letting you know that no contraceptive is 100% fullproof! I tell you this from experience, my mother fell pregnant with me while on the pill (as well as breastfeeding my brother) and i fell pregnant with my daughter (now 6yrs old) while on the pill. wait for your period before you stress out though!

so i should wait to take a test till my period? like im supposed to start it next week.

Yes, wait for your period.

The tests don't tell you that you are pregnant immediately after having sex.

Is this the same for all birth control pills?