Hello! When I was 15 years old I decided to go for an ear operation which was free for adolescents until they turned 18. I was always called Dumbo at school, and was very sad because of this. I decided to go for the operation. However, I may say it was unsuccessful as the ears didn’t go back the whole way. I was half Dumbo after the operation. Anyway, I learned to live with it, but would still like to improve this condition and I was wondering if otoplasty could help me finally get normal ears.

Hi! I believe otoplasty can help you. In this procedure a gentle, cartilage curving technique is used, and I had met some girls at the doctor’s office who had unsuccessful previous operations. I had my otoplasty done at dr. Hunstad's and I am more that satisfied. I was even able to shower the next day and go back to my normal activities.

Is Otoplasty Always covered for those under 18? If not, then I would like to know the circumstances which made yours covered, because I'm 17 and I'm considering Otoplasty, but the price is the only thing that i'm concerned about.

i had otoplasty surgery like u and the result was the same with u and my ears return to its own place