Hi. I'm 18 year old male and I'm not so satisfied with the way I look right now. All my friends are having problems with their skin and acne but my skin is clean as it can be. I'm bothered with one another problem- the shape and size of my ears.
For a long time I have had a long hair just because of that and I almost forgot about this problem but recently I have cut my hair and the problem appeared again.
But this time I've decided not to hide anything but the change something.
I've heard that the operation is called Otoplasty and I'm interested to find out more about the operation and costs!

Hello. I totally support you in your decision because I've had the same problems with my ears and I know what does it feels like when you are embarrassed to even look your self in the mirror.
That’s why I've also searched for help from my plastic surgeon and in one, short and routine operation, I have gained again my self confidence and my life has changed. Otoplasty is one operation in which ears can also be reshaped, reduced in size, or made more symmetrical. Surgery often begins with an incision just behind the ear, in the place where the ear is joined to the head.
Surgeon stretches the skin and removes the extra tissue to make ears look smaller and more symmetrical. I also want to mention that operation could be pretty expensive.