Anyone here had gum grafting? I have grafts on my lower front teeth. I had gum loss after my braces came off. My dentist is worried I may suffer bone loss if we don't get the graft soon. Any info from someone with similar experience would be great!

Hello, I had gum graft done 3 days ago and I feel awful. My whole face hurts even my sinuses, my ears, my nose, my eyes even burn. This simple procedure turned into a horrible experience for me. I know I have to wait and see what will happen, but I just pray to God that it will work.

Hello Alanna,

I am suppose to make a teeth gum graft in the next month for 6 teeth. I would like to know if it is possible what it would be a correct price for this operation. My dentist said 735$ for each tooth. Is it a good price even if not all the teeth have the same grade of retraction?

Thank you in advance.

Yes. That price is correct. And not only it is correct. That's actually quite a deal. My doctor charges 1,100 at tooth. I know of a fantastic periodontitis who charges a whopping 1,400 a tooth. If I had the money, I would go to the best periodontitis you can afford. Don't short change yourself. Get the best treatment you can. Make sure you trust the doctor and the office staff.