Im not sure how many days my menstrual cycle lasts . when did I conceive? My LMP was November 15, 2012. I had sex with my ex November 26 & 28, 2012 and had sex with my boyfriend December 3, 2012.

Hi there ...

A woman is most likely to fall conceive when she is ovulating which is 12-14 days after the first day of a woman's period. so in this case is would be 12-14 days after the 15th ...  so it would of been between the 26th and 29th that your baby was most likely to be conceived.

You could ask your doctor he may be able to tell you exactly when the baby was conceived depending on the development of the child...

if you have any more questions please ask :) best wishes :)

Thank-you that relieves my stress.

glad i could help :) best wishes :)

Thanks. sorry to bother you again but do you think its possible to be my then boyfriend child since we had sex December 3,2012 or my ex that I had sex with on the 26 & 28 of November?

Its ok :)

Because you were ovulating between the 26th-29th i would say that it is most likely that, that is when you conceived... sorry to say that was when your ex partner and yourself were sexually active. :/

it is possible that you conceived on 3 Dec with your partner but it is unlikely because you would have been past your fertile days and your egg would have already been past fertility stage.

Best wishes :) im happy to answer your questions :) your not bothering me :)

You are so sweet (: My ex is a great guy good with my 5 year old son. i want it to be his. my then boyfriend NOW EX isn't the type of person I should be with ): Now things are clearer...I was shame to ask my doctor but I'll let him confirm it. also with a DNA. Thank-you so much (:

Oh ok good i was worried it wasnt wat you wanted .. haha great im glad your happy :) no worries very happy i could help :) best wishes ... :)