I have recently noticed a change in my vaginal discharge... it as taken on a slightly milky yellow tone and some times has a latex like odor to it and sometimes it has a ver light male smell (like after he has ejaculated...). About three or four weeks ago my partner and i had a condom break and in the following week a very very small piece came out. I was wandering if there is a possibility that there could still be a piece stuck and that could be what is causing the changes or could it be something worse like and STD?! Also i have recently discovered that when i use a condom i get extremely red irritated and swollen; and sex becomes unbearable (we tried a couple of times w/o a condom and everything was fine). Could that also have something to do with it? The only other symptom i have is slight abdominal cramping, like i am getting ready to start my period. I am due for it after all.

If you are getting irritated after sex with a condom.. you are either allergic to latex, or the lubricant used on the condom. I personally have an allergic reaction to nonoxynol-9 the lubricant found on trojan condoms. try using ones without lubricant and use k-y jelly if you have to have lubricant. if you still get irritated, try the condoms that aren't made from latex. the discharge could be anything, i'd make an app. with your gyno just to make sure you don't have an infection. best of luck!

Thankyou so much for replying... i think i will take your advice on both of the issues. The only thing i am still worried about is if there is an infection or worse an STD. But hey, that's what a doctor is for. Thanx