for two years now i have had this terrible uncomfortable bloating in upper abdomen with severe back pain nausea and i can not seem to loose the weight in my abdomen. i have had an ultra sound on all organs like liver pancreaqse gallbladder but nothing i had a coonoscopy nothing i have recently had a scope down my throat to check stomach and part of small intestine, found a healed ulcer and biopsyed it waiting on resukts i can feel the fullness when i bend over especially on the left upper side it makes me feel like i am going to throw up. i have never been so uncomfortable in my life i have back pain upper and lower all the time any suggestions as to what else to look for

Sassy, did you ever get an answer to your questions? I am having very similar symptoms minus the back pain. 

i to was experience a feeling like a baby was kicking the same feeling as when i was pregnant but i am 48 tubes tied that wasnt it, I am relieved to know, this will gross you out, but i was bloated and would have stomach cramps after eating the movement itself didnt hurt but was bugging me, come to find out my dog had given me parasites, my dog is always licking my face and he had worms, and then i started investigated and took some medicine to find the worms in my stool, parasites are for real we all have them and some dont know it, i am so relieved all the bloating is gone. feel good took wormwood and bowel cleansing