I don't know where else to turn or who to ask anymore.

Basically, I got out of a bad relationship back in 2010. I've dated but I was happy single and didn't get into another relationship and told myself I didn't want to get into another relationship. I was 24 and decided to just be single. I had a jaded view on love and relationships. With that being said, I signed up for an online dating site just to have fun and date. I wasn't looking for a relationship, I was just looking to have fun.

I ended up meeting a great guy in the beginning of 2012. We exchanged numbers and started talking and texting each other. I am not really shallow but I do feel that looks play a role in the whole attraction to begin with. Looking at his online profile pictures, I didn't think he was attractive but I had fun just talking to him. I was very hesitant to meet up with him but eventually did it. The rest was history. We both fell in love so hard and so fast that it caught us both off guard. He was a 30 year old who has only been in one relationship his whole life. He was with his ex girlfriend for about 9 years and they broke up about the same time I did back in 2010.

The relationship was going well, things felt like a fairy tale and I honestly thought he was the one for me. He was soo persistent about breaking down my walls and worked hard to make me believe in love again. It worked. Again things were great up until I got pregnant. We were about 3 months into the relationship and I got pregnant. My first initial reaction was that I wasn't ready for this responsibility. I made my decision clear to him and he supported whatever decision I would make. As time went by, I started to change my mind and wanted to keep the baby. I was confused, I wanted to change my mind and keep the baby and part of me wanted to hear him say ok. It was the day before the appointment for the abortion and he said that we weren't ready and it wouldn't be fair to the baby. I ended up going through with the abortion and did it medically (with the pills), a decision I would later regret.

After the procedure my boyfriend stuck around but lied to me about little things he deemed "unimportant" like where he was at and who he was with. He has also lied to me about seeing his ex girlfriend. He maintained a "civil" relationship with his ex because they share a dog. Anyways, we constantly argued and he lied to me about little things. We broke up and got back together again. It was a vicious cycle.

When it was the new year, he decided to really try hard to make the relationship work. He was spending more and more time with me. He told me where he was and what he was doing. He constantly told me how much he loved me and how much he misses me.

A couple weeks ago, he became stressed out with work and family things that I wasn't helping the situation. So he took about a week off and went down to SoCal with his family for a bit. When he came back he was still stressed out and busy at work. We went out on a sunday after he's been back for a week, and had a great date. We watched a movie and had a great dinner date. Walking back to the car I got frustrated with him because he was so tired and that triggered a HUGE fight. See what I failed to say is that, ever since the abortion, I have NEVER been the same. I feel like I made that decision because I loved him soo much. I felt like he pushed me to have the abortion. I tried to commit suicide that night and he tells me that it's over. He said he lost all feelings for me and he doesn't love me anymore. He said that he's empty and doesn't care.

It hit me hard. I'm still hurting soo much. Can someone please help me? I just don't know what else to do. I miss him soo much. Is someone going through something similar? I can't move on from him. It's been about 3 weeks since we broke up and he blocked me off instagram and facebook. I drove over to his house today and he told me he doesn't want to fight anymore but there's nothing anymore. I just want to fast forward through the pain. I just want to forget him but I can't. How can someone lose all the feelings for you just like that?

I know this is going to sound a bit Cliché but you need to get him to sit down with you and talk through your problems. If you love him this much it will help you, even if you two don't get back together. I am sorry for everything the two of you went through but I hope you can work through it. 

I wish. He said he wants me out of his life and that he wants to cut me out of his life. No communication anymore. I'm just confused how someone can lose their love just like that?

I am going through the same with thing my ex of over 2 Years, sounds almost like my story ... Difference is I had one child age 2 at the age of 23 fail relationship and just didn't believe or really know love and antisocial... We started off chatting on fb for months eventually one day we were chatting on fb and I said I was gonna go for coffee ; walked to toms and there he was :) I had always made excuses not to meet ... Anyways fast forward through 6 months of is getting to know each other and him breaking down my walls we make it official , yes being grownups we slepted together and were careful... I will admit I handled a lot of the relationship wrong there were a lot of odds but we loved each other and felt like each other soul mates , we agree since I had a daughter and neither of us set in life ..him and I both wanting to return to school and get a future that should the unthinkable happen we would have an abortion , worse plan ever ... I never knew the pain, hurt guilt , sadness that would come.. anyhow a little more then a year together not living together as he was going to school and living with family and I with my daughter whom he was an amazing figure to so sad bc I hurt her too..I yes hot pregnant it was a complete shock I got angry at him and he kinda started going mia when he found out ... Needless to say he got me the abortion clinic number and then I made my appointment and we barely talked .. me angry hi not coming around not asking me how I am not saying anything about the baby , I was close to 3 months and he was not around scared 24 with one toddler that is tough enough to raise on my own i will admit it is tough and I was scared I couldn't do it on my own .. I will be honest I had my daughter father telling me he'd have to take my daughter bc I won't be able to handle 2 I was afraid he was right so did what I thought was right as well also my bf whom I never seen anymore but talk to on the phone agreed this was best we made the plans :(.. after I did it about a week or two later he called me for the first time since we followed our fate to doom ..he said he lived me he was sorry we talked about how I was angry at first about him getting me pregnant then about him not telling me he wanted me to have the baby among all my fears ..we forgave eachother and got over it and all was great for a month or so I thought... He lefted me again claiming not knowing how to deal with what we did ; I tried talking to him about how I felt the same pain he did and we sure deal with it together and talk about it .. he disappears for two weeks and then again calls me saying he's sorry we divided to meet up the next day and make a clear plan to make us work and deal with things , he ends up cuddling with some 18 year old girl he's 26 I was mas I was hurt I was upset bit forgave him , he continued to be dishonest I got bitter depressed over the abortion and always facing it on my own... We date date for 5 - 6 months longer we ended up arguing and break up and getting back to together then up again then back together until the month we were suppose to have the baby ... That month he disappears refuses to answer my calls and texts other then telling me he's confused doesn't love me doesn't know what he wants , can't get over what we did , trust me I tried and tried talking about his feelings with him he just never wanted to share our pain together .. anyways he deletes me on fb ignores my calls ... I am lost depressed confused dealing with everything on my own again trying to be strong or the one I have having to explain why he gone again :(.. I turn to drinking every weekend 3 months later he texts me I thought I was dreaming anyways we get together talk and he says he'll understand if I can't forgive him but he loves and misses me and wants me back ... 4 months back together I think things are great then I find pictures of the 18 yr old on hos pho.e nothing bad just like a picture of her putting her hair up I lost and asked him he dined then told the truth .. then down hill I forgave him he tells me the same things he listed he's confused he doesn't see a future with me it hurt bc he never did anything with anyone else sexually how could he not know again.. anyways I think we work it out he texting me over all the time again like the 4 months he's always sound for me and my daughter telling me he loves me and then he confused again I find out him and hos best friend whoust broke up with his gf after three years to go met up with two girls... He's then tells me that he never stopped being confused and he doesn't want to be with me anymore bc he can't forgive what we did he feels empty and like he just doesn't care... I am so hurt and lost and confused and dealing with it all on my own again and once again I have to break my almost now 4 year olds heart ...I am beyond hurt he was the love of my life we were perfect always laughing and having a great time we finished each others smart butt sentences and were like two peas in a pod and yes the sex for him and I was still amazing .we always had good times on our outings weather it was walks around the lke or feeding ducks exploring staying in or going out. said he actually really be unhappy but everything sas otherwise... Ihe says he still loves me but can't fight anymore his lost and doesn't know... He is right now unsure about life and where he is going and starting college he doesn't think he will do good at any of it he says but he is smart ... Anyways anyone go through something like this and get back together and have it work I love him and miss him I feel so lost and hurt betrayed because he will not hurt and fight with me .. sorry long I needed to share bc I am in so much pain , I can't take back what we did and I tried talking about it he opened up a bit we talked about how it still hurts him and I and how even though we wish we hadn't to do something food with ourselves and finish are school... He almost said lately my daughter has been upsetting him bc she is not his .. he left me he gone maybe forever :( but I can keep forever and let him Tate me apart or someone please tell me how and if they went through this if the ma. Got over it and of it actually works out I am willing to fight about this man and have remai.ed faithful however this is the fourth time he has given up and me and my daughter list... And he is a good guy not that typ I've known him forever he says he's not the same person he was

Girl listen to me i know ur pain and i miss my ex like crazy like he was my life but i you have to except dat he moved on and just doesnt care anymore and that hurts so much like how can someone move one so fast that they loved so much me and my ex were dating for 7 months he was my world and made me so happy he dumped me and like a week later had another gf i believed everything he told me but i had to except that he never loved me it was all a lie i told him how i missed him and we can fix whatever problem we had and he said no he doesnt want to try again and he told me i should learn to live and forget and right there that hurt cuz i thought he loved me as much as i loved him and i couldnt have been strong enough without god like i havent talked to him in a month but i talked to him yesterday and i shouldnt have i just get randomly depressed and i hate when that happens and my feelings take over me they are to strong and im telling you this is gonna hurt cause u loved him sp much and it hurts u cause u thought this was real but just give it time and u got this girl just do things that make u happy and talk to people that can help u get through this :)

THe comment was not sensitive. Nobody is perfect. God is compassionate. What is done is done. Aborted Babies go to heaven and we know that very fact. Please Fit yourself to people's shoes. Everyone sins, including u and I. what if u were in their situation and someone pops up saying 'u should be ashamed of urself blah blah blah' Condemnation is the worst. sigh.

Hi there iv noticed you wrote this a year ago and just wanted to know what has happened between you two since then? I'm going thru same thing

Hi there. Well we broke up for good and I dealt with all my emotions and feelings alone. He was cheating on me the whole time.

Hey how did you cope ..mean how are you now??Going through the same thing and the pain is unbearable...

I hv also gone throught an abortion this year, after more than 10 months now, i still feel so upset and guilty about it. I feel like my bf forced me to do it, I constantly wanted to break up wif him, because I dont think he cares about my feeling at all, or he wouldnt force me to do so.

The more horrible thing is that i faced all those mental and physical pain alone after the abortion, because we are hving a long distance relationship. I so wanted to kill myself and just end my life so I dont need to be upset anymore. Until today, we are still having a long distance relatioship (may end very soon), but when I saw people having babies, I still find myself so upset. You are not alone here, I hope that time will cure your pain and mine too.

I went thru an abortion 3 weeks ago i broke up with him u know when someone doesnt love u and i prefered to grieved on my own it hurts every single day. I know i will heal so do u

Yes I am going through that too. I am sorry you were alone

I was going through somewhat the same. I was with a guy whom i loved very much and ended up getting pregnant and got an abortion all while i was a freshmen in high school. we stayed together but it slowly fell apart and he ended up lying and cheating. It's been 6 months and it still hurts, but for me it hurts because of the baby more. but thats a different pain... you need to move on if he doesnt feel anything for u anymore. Grust me it will hurt but i swear it feels better within time. its been 6months and yes it still hurts (alot) but its manageable.

I have been going through the same thing here recently. The first time my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend now, had sex I got pregnant. I knew both of us weren't ready to be parents, so I made the decision of getting an abortion that I now regret. He told me that he didn't support my decision but supported the reasoning behind it and said that this wouldn't effect our relationship. He broke up with me recently unexpectably after he made me believe everything was going to be okay. I love him unconditionally and now regret having an abortion. The pain is unbearable, and I don't know if I'll ever move on from something like this. I just have faith that everything will work out how it's supposed to be.

I got depressed also but i ended our relationship because i know he is not the right guy for me..we ended up into abortion he said that he is not ready..we broke up but he blackmail me ..