About 3 days ago i started to have pain in my left testicle and in my penis after and during urination. Urine does flow normally but if i put a little pressure on my penis when urinating it hurts. Also when i urinate it streams to the left side. After urinating it burns also. It burns and pains throughout the day also but the pain is very minor. My left testicle hurts from time to time and when it hurts it is also minor pain that is bearable. It also hurts anytime i touch my left testicle. I'm waiting it out for a while to see if the pain will eventually go away before seeing a doctor...Does anyone have any ideas to what may be wrong with me?

i have the exact same problem, started the other day, hoping it will go away in the nxt few days or i will be booking an appointment at the doctors. Any one have some advice on this.

Same problem here. It's been growing steadily more annoying for a while and I don't even know where to begin talking to a doctor about this.

I have similar problem, beside burns when I urinate while and after. I feel there is small lump under my left testicle (like i have three testicle instead of two) I never had this before. I thought it UTI so I drank alot of cranberry juice but nothing changed. It has been 2 days now. Can anybody please tell how to take care of this problem by OTC drugs? cause I don't have medical insurance.

You may have epidytimitus ( a bacterial infection in the testicles) or an enlarged prostate which is more rare in men under thirtyfive. You need to go to your doctor or a urologist a.s.a.p. Before the infection gets worse which takes longer to heal and may require a Hospital stay of at least 3 days. I know, becuse I have had both symptoms for a month before they finally realized why it was so bad. It is because the infection was untreated the first two weeks so it's really in there. I am on antibiotics, painkillers, sleep meds. It has been hell and I hope you get this taken care of soon.

Ive have had the same thing but I also have this tingling/burning below my belly button. Sometimes it burns when I pee but not everytime, the doctor i went to didnt know what it was and just put me on IC ciprofloxacin xcl and its helped a lil but its still there. Could someone ease my mind because its worring the sh*t out of my!

I have had similar problems on and off for several months now.  However it is now becoming unbearable.  I have been married for most of my adult life and unfortunately as I've been seeing a stand in doctor he's making me go through standard tests for STI's - which isn't the issue.  I have to admit its difficult not thinking about the pain and I find myself checking myself daily when the pain is at is worst - which can be awkward when you are at work or have a busy home life.  It stings when I urinate and sometimes after sex but most of the time I have a dull ache in my testicles.  I think now after the advice on here it'll be best if I go to a urologist to see if epididymitis is the issue.  I think it may be because for years it seems that the tube that connects the vas deferens is either twisted or swollen.  Years ago it led me to seek doctors advice regarding testicular cancer but fortunately they found nothing.  Thanks for the suggestion regarding epididymitis.  Hopefully that may be the answer.

had the same problem and let it go for a few months and found out i had testicular cancer, removed the nut and some chemo and was good until 5 yrs later and its starting again go get checked

Hello sir I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind

no matter if it is only burning during urination or a lump or any other thing i read here ... go to a urologist, and right away!!! testicular cancer is a possibility and it can be determined with simple blood tumor markers tests, and if it is found early it is very curable! so don't wait to see if it will pass ... go check it out!

About 3 months ago i started to have pain in my left testicle and in my penis after and during urination. Urine does flow normally but if i put a little pressure on my penis when urinating it hurts. Also when i urinate it streams to the left side. After urinating it burns also. It burns and pains throughout the day also but the pain is very minor. My left testicle hurts from time to time and when it hurts it is also minor pain that is bearable. It also hurts anytime i touch my left testicle. I'm waiting it out for a while to see if the pain will eventually go away before seeing a doctor...Does anyone have any ideas to what may be wrong with me?

Might be cancer? I would6go to a doctor. My regular dr retired halfway thru my 'treatment'. I was on ungodly amounts of antibiotics. The only one that helped was clindamycin, but would only get a 2wk supply. My new dr is hell bent on STDs... I am googling EPIDIDYMITIS as said previously. I already had a echo of my testicles, kinda embarrassing tech was a chick & there had 2b another cause of the first. Going back fir followup and results... Hope it's treatable. I hope I don't need to be hospitalized. I am a new caregiver for an aging mother.... I hope u get it straightened out.

I know this sounds weird but oddly I think back and suspect a roommates cat. One day I woke up wet & cold, yes I thought it was a wet dream. I touched b4 lookin & it was on the outside. I looked and nearly pukes. I was covered in what looks like mucus. Thr cat had pyometria, shes fine now. Coukd just be coincidence...?