My g/f and i were having sex when my condom broke but i had not ejaculated yet, not sure if precum was present. i had urinated in between times, but we stopped immediately and i had heard that urine will kill sperm so i told her to go to the bathroom and she did. what are the chances she could get pregnant?

i actually got on to ask the same question

The vagina is linked to the uterus, and that is where your penis (and all associated fluids) is going.

The uretha (for peeing) comes from the bladder and that comes out the body more or less in the same place from the vagina... but they are not the same thing.

Urinating will not clear the vagina, where any pre-cum is a penis-length deeper inside.

Douching is an alternative, but no real guarantees. A day-after pill would be the best solution if there are any worries, though this will not protect her (or you) from STD's.