My boyfriend and I want to try Anal, but we're kinda shy and all, we want to know the quickest way to get in and the least pain possible. Please help!!

Please Help.!!! I wanna make our anniversary special, and this is what he's been wanting to dom

I like to f**k my wife in the butt. She says the sensations are different from p***y sex. She said she feels fullness and after about 5 minutes she fully dilates and enjoys the thrusting movements. She masturbastes her clit most of the time I am up her butt. I really like butt sex and we do it most of the time. I have learned to always prepare the butt before I put my penis in. It is normally tightly closed so I always prefuck it with my finger and then a dilator to get it open for sex. I finger f**k it and work as much lube into the opening as possible, and I use 2 or 3 Astroglide shooters to get a small load of lube up inside the rectum as well. After a few minutes of finger f*****g I lube up my anal dilator. The one I have is perfect. It is a just like the familiar smooth long tapered vibrators that women can stick up their openings, but it is solid plastic. The end you stick in is just like the smooth tapered vibrator but about 5 inches down the shaft the there is a smooth notch with decreased diameter, the other end of the dilator is a smooth and knobby and functions as a handle, about 5 additonal inches in length. The notch is for the anal muscles to clench down on so the dilator will stay in, once it is inserted at full depth. I have had my dilator stick for years, and misplaced once it and tried to find another one on the internet and some stores, but could not find another one like it. I did see several smooth glass dilators that were pretty close to what I have and will do the same thing. But I was glad I finally found the one I had misplaced. I did buy another one which was a mooth tapered glass shaft and I used it several times. The only thing we don't like about it is it is so heavy it will easily slip out if she gets up and walks around. The plastic one is so light and that it stays in and she can get up and walk around if she is careful not to fall. Sorry to take so long to explain the dilator, but it is the most important thing here. You just prefuck the opening with the dilator for 5 to 10 minutes and the anus will relax, then I can penetrate it with my lubed up penis; it will never hurt if done this way. Once inside I f**k it slowly and let her relax. In about 5 minutes the anus is very relaxed and it just glides easily up and down my penis shaft. Anal feels very very different from p***y sex. The 2 spincter muscles and they make up about 1 inch of the depth inside. Just past the first inch is the rectum, It is very very big and loose inside. The rectal walls are perfectly smooth and do not clench down on my penis. It is so big inside that my penis head gets almost no stimulation. The full length of the p***y has a bumpy texture and it is designed to massage your penis head and make it cum. But anal is such a tease to my penis head. It gets almost nothing compared to p***y sex. You can f**k it as hard as a p***y once the A-hole is opened and wet with lube. Sometimes you may have to withdraw the penis and masturbate it to make it cum because the head gets very little stimulation in the rectum. It is totally different from p***y sex for both partners and everyone should at least try it if they are interested. Just lube and prefuck with a dilator first and you will f*****g love it.