this is the problem

she had her period on oct 18th and ended on oct 24th.....we had protected sex onthe 26th (used a condom, didnt cum inside her, noleaks)...about a few days later (on the 30th/31th)...she started to experienced a brownish discharge......it has been going on for a few days ...today is nov 3 and she said its the discharge is less and less.....

is my g/f pregnant?? could it be just old blood? we didnt really have any foreplay....could it be just friction that is causing the discharge??

any inputs would be appreciated deeply!

thanks

At the beginning of her period of course you know that its a light to a dark red. Well towards the end it starts to become a light brown. The brown that you are seeing is just the end of her period which will last for a few days. It happens to me every time I get my period, sometimes doesn't last very long and then other times it's longer than usual. Everything is fine :]

what if today the spotting turned kind of red.......should i be concern still?

Hmm well spotting is a sign of being pregnant.. I would take a pregnancy test before jumping to any conclusions though. You'll have to wait 2 weeks after the last time you guys had sex for the test to be accurate.