I have been on 2 courses of antibiotics - still have the problem
No problems with urinating but have a pain or ache depending on severity after I have wiped myself - also air escapes sometimes
Really getting me down

You may not have a bacterial infection. It may be a fungal infection or viral infection. Antibiotics would make a fungal infection worse and they wouldn't affect a viral infection.

I suggest you see a natural health care provider in your area. They may be able to assist you if doctors aren't working. It's worth a shot, since you're in pain.

Hello there,

I agree! Sometimes it is best to try alternative methods when the usual ones aren’t working. I had UTI few times myself and I am sick of drinking antibiotics anymore. I have feeling anytime I visit my doctor the only thing he knows to do is to prescribe antibiotics.  So I have listened my grandmother’s advice and I started to use some herbal teas and also cranberry products such as cranberry juice and cranberry tea.

Cranberry is very good for all urinary tract issues and I recommend you to go with it and not just temporary  but implement this in your nutrition as a daily routine. After few months you will notice that your urinary tract issues are reduced.