I have itchy white vaginal discharge...and it smells bad...I can't wear underwear without a sanitary napkin, because of the discharge. Sometimes, my discharge smells like ammonia.., very bad. The odor is even more noticeable during and after my period.

The itching makes me very uncomfortable....when I shower, the smell goes away...but just for a few hours

When I go to the bathroom, I see milky white flecks in the toilet.

last week, I went to the doctor to get tested for STD's...In a few days, I'll get the results.

I've tried douching...and it seemed to make the problem worse. I douched today...and that's when the discharge became heavier...and more itchy. I could feel it coming out of me.

What could be causing this problem? I'm worried that I may have an STD (like herpes)....

Hun it could be an STD are you sexual with many guys or just one this could be your answer here. Or you could have a very bad yeast infection or bladder infection. So if its not an STD then you should get checked for a bladder or yeast infection. I hope this helps you hun.

Yes, I am sexual with many guys....and now I'm worried that I have an STD. By the end of this week, I'll know fore sure.

I've been having this problem for a while. I'm keeping my fingers crossed....

Do you mind me asking how old you are and why do you have so many sexual partners? This could and most likely is an STD and another question is do you use protection when you have sex with these people?????? I think I might know what the problem is. Do you mind answering these questions for me so I can help you better!!!!!!

I'm 26 years old....and i used protection most of the time. sometimes I didn't (not very smart of me).

why do I have so many partners? not really a monagamous person.

All I want to do is find out what the problem is...and correct it...and be a lot more careful.

Wow you sound very promiscuous huh!!! This is most likely an STD most definately sounds like it and if not it is a very bad yeast infection!!!!! :-(

Friday, I'll know fore sure what the problem is. All I'm concerned about is getting better and moving on with life (not having so many partners).

I don't have an STD, but Bacterial Vaginosis.

Well thats good that it is not an STD right. I'm glad to hear that. But maybe you should think about having safer sex so this problem doesnt come back and turn into an STD. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get rid of this problem.

Me too I had a discharge and I have a this smell and i havent started my period yet and stinks and i always have to change my panties alot

What did they give you for it

What are your prescription?