I have had a strong vaginal odor for a while now... I go to my ob/gyn and I have had a bacterial infection and I think a colosyme to freeze out cells cancerous cells from hpv I dont have it but had the cells for it... I get checked and my ob/gyn says there is no sign of any infection things look ok.

Although my odor is getting much worse I can smell it when I sit down especially when I have discharge. I have had white or clear discharge every day since I got my period when I was 12. I don't know why I always have it and I dont know how to stop it it will be little or a lot to where I have to change undies sometimes. What is wrong with me and how do I get the odor and discharge to go away?? Im tired and embarrassed of the odor! sometimes I get very itchy down there Im tired of the odor and discharge I have been dealing with for far too long!

I also get a lot of urinary tract infections lasting a day to a couple of weeks! My urine has such a strong smell too!! and is very dark.

Please HELP!

I know you posted like a year ago but the smell/discharge may be due to your diet. Do you eat alot of red meat, fish, eggs? how about onions and garlic? That causes bad body odor for some people. I had the same problem I try to limit those foods to once a week and as far as once a month.

I agree with lina about your diet.  Your diet can very much play a role in your body's pH.  A healthy vagina has a pH of about 3.5-4.5 and has good and bad bacteria.  Discharge that is clear or close to clear in color is completely normal, and it is your body's way of keeping your vagina clean (it is flushing out "bad" bacteria). If this is accompanied by an odor, it could very well be because your pH is out of balance.  Try eating plain yogurt with probiotics and NO ADDED SUGARS (check the label). . All in all, refined carbs can wreak havic on your body's pH, try your best to minimize those in your diet. I have found that I have a far less noticeable odor in both my urine and vaginal discharge when I eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and low in starches and processed grains. Cranberry juice (100% juice NOT cocktail) can help your pH. 

You could also try adding apple cider vinegar, OR baking soda, OR peroxide into your bath water.  Some people post that they have tried douching with these also, but douching can push the bad bacteria up further.  Try to avoid douching. Avoid scented soaps (can really throw off your pH), wear cotton underwear.  If all else fails, keep a journal that documents any changes to your diet or symptoms, eventually you will find a pattern.

I suffered from chronic infections as a teenager (was NOT sexually active) and these became nearly non-existent after I was treated for a thyroid condition and started birth control.