i need advice. i was put on marvelon 28 about 9 months ago to help regulate my period . i take my pill everyday usually 7:00 on the dot, i have a timer. but twice this month i had taken it 2 hours late and an hour late. i had alot of irritation in the vaginal area, and i used vaseline there. I have been using it for a couple of days and i was unaware that it could possibly make me worse. i had put vaseline on an hour and a half before i had sex with my boyfriend using a condom and i wasen't aware vaseline could break down latex, i used the washroom twice in that period which made me wipe some away. what are my chances of that breaking the condom and causing me to be pregnant.
ps. im supposed to start in 3 days but im also worried my pill isnt working because i have broken out in a bit of acne .. HELPP !!

I have been on birth control for a few years and Im almost positive that your birthcontrol is not going to work because you missed it by a couple of hours. Sometimes i take mine in the morning or the afternoon and ive never had a prob.