I was reading your article about using vitamin E oil on the face and neck to tighten the skin.  Is it best to use the actual oil or the cream or does it matter? and  what is a good brand? One that my be sold at Walmart.

Yes . Vitamin E is good for your skin. it is very ggod for skin care and hair care. owing to its antioxidant properties promote new hair growth cell. regular use of vitamin E oil on skin can bring about marked improvement in the skin condition

Definitely, Vitamin E is very healthy for your skin and hair. According to a blog I read from

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

, it is considered an antioxidant that is very useful to fight back aging signs. It protect your cells from any further damage, showing more improvement to your skin and hair.