I heard that oil vitamin E can help to tighten skin. Have anyone tried oil with vitamin E. Does it really help? I eat healthy food, and drink lot water, but still have this problem.

Hi! During the pregnancy I used oil with vitamin E. those oils didn’t help me with stretch marks. Condition of my skin was the same after use those oils. So you can tray. Maybe your skin will have different reaction. For your health is important healthy food. I also take care about my diet. Good luck!

yes it does ive used it for 2 weeks and my skin got much tighter, it might be that im 17 but i lost 30 pounds and gained a six pack with vitamen e oil it tightend my skin and now the six pack is very visible :-)

Well... Vitamin E as everyone knows is a great benefit for the skin.

I'm 32 and im a qualified Esthetician (beautician) however, i dont practice it but the knowledge of course is still there. At 32 im begining to see the signs of the terrible word "AGEING". Those signs if no one knows yet are ... lose skin (known as saggy skin), crow lines, blemishes and sun spots. Ive tried most products that are sold on the shelves but let me tell you "theyre all GIMICKS!" They do show a tiny improvement.. thats if your one of those people that have never used creams before or basically have never taken care of your skin. So of course youll see the smooth and soft appearance (of course in your mind you may add a bit more description to it BUT LET ME TELL YOU NO ONE ELSE RECOGNIZES THE DIFFERENCE!).
So getting back to me ... ive tried every product from L'oreal, Athena 7, Clarins, Elizabeth Arden and the list goes on... I have a whole collection of creams in my bathroom cupboard but none of them have ticked all the boxes. Now let me tell you... thats because as all of us knows (but never recognizes) we all have different skins thats because its how weve taken care of our skin or how weve taken care of ourselves. So for me these products either made my skin fill smooth with big open pores (which let me tell you means theres either blockages meaning too much oil or dehydration) or the products made me look very dehydrated and made the fine lines show even more!
After trying most products the scare began to kick in... even though Vitamin E , Vitamin C ,Collagen and plenty of water where known for the prevention of ageing i still began to think maybe i should go for a facelift! maybe i should begin to take care of the problem NOW before it begins to get worse. Ladies.... listen to me... DONT! not until you've tried everything then and only then... begin to think of that alternative.
Anyways, I went to a salon in Woolwich, London called Cheries (let me tell you its the best saloon ive tried unfortunately its too far from me to travel to so i cant go there!). I began taking a session of dermalift treatments with the infussion of Collagen i think i took 11 treatments and by the 2nd treatment - WOW! I SAW A DIFFERENCE.... i honeslty mean it... i really saw a difference! In my beauty school i learnt how to do dermalifts but of course as im out of the scene now i never realized how much it works. Ladies ... i was 30 years old at that time and let me tell you i was getting picked up by 19 year old boys! Thats a 10 years difference in the appearance. Of course it boosted my confidence... and for any of you wondering i couldnt go out on a date with a 19 year old his the age of my brother!
If no one knows much about this dermalift... your to maintain it once a month and if you dont well then... kiss all that hard work goodbye! which is basically what happened to me!
So now im back at square one ... and infact i can honestly say with the stressful year ive had and the lack of maintenace on my skin the signs of ageing really began to show more and i was being told by family members who too are very concsious about their appearance that i was begining to grow OLD.... i at once began to turn to the creams. Once again they began to prove my arguement well. None of them worked!

Until last month i went to a pharmacy... for other reasons and saw the product Health Aid Vitamin E Cream and Vitamin E Oil! I'd seen it a few times on the shelf but... thought it probably was another GIMMICK! and never bothered to pick it up. But for some reason i did last month!!! i tried the Vitamin E cream and GUESS WHAT?????!!!!! .... it WORKED! your probably asking how did it work! well remember we all are different skin but... for my skin... it tightened my opened pores... it began to tighten my skin (yes you read right it TIGHTENED MY SKIN!) its began to remove the sun spots and most blemishes that were VERY VISIBLE on my face have disappeared! So after one week of trying it ... you can imagine me running back to the pharmacy to try the Vitamin E Oil... i purchased it and i tried it and the very next day it made the muscles in my face fill tighter and its brought a healthier glow and shine to my skin!

Now ladies.... im not saying this product will do wonders on you like it has on me BUT IM SAYING ... it will help you... Vitamin E is what our skin needs to help protect us from the sun.

I'm still planning to go for a dermalift treatment but i cant seem to find anyone who does dermalifts in west london! if anyone knows then pls let me know.. as i really feel its what my skin needs but... this Vitamin E has made a world of a difference and i plan to not stop it.

So who ever asked the question does Vitamin E tighten a skin... For me it did! not completely but... it did i would say 60% it had tightened my skin! i hope that answers your question. if you try it then pls leave a reply and tell me your opinion as it would be nice to know what happens to every individual.

Every since I was 23 (after I had my son) I remember my grandmother telling me about alligators that would swim in a wild soybean swamp in Florida. Scientists came and studied the alligators and found that they had shrunken features like dwarf alligators, and one thing in particular they noted was that the male penises were shrunken. Anyhow the scientists accounted this shrinkage to the soybean plants, (which contain vitamin E) that grew in the swamp. The alligators must have somehow been consuming it when they swam in the water.

So ever since than, I've always used the strongest IU liquid E oil I can find on the market. Wal-Mart and Target sells it for under $5.00 dollars. Almost every night (or other night) I rub this oil into my face and neck. I started doing this when I was 23... I am now 45 and I still look like I'm under 30. Some people think I'm only 25. If I’m already 45 years of age I should at least have some wrinkles like crows feet or something, but apparently I don’t. Truthfully, I don’t think I look a day older than when I started using it.

My sister is 3 years younger than me and uses “Oil of Olay”, and sad to say she looks way older than me. I told her about the Vitamin E oil, but she refuses to use it because of the oily content. She thinks just because its not expensive, or is advertised specifically for that, that it wont work.

Well, all I can say is that it has kept my facial skin firm and tight without wrinkles. I probably shouldn’t share this secret with all, because then the price of vitamin E oil will probably go up. Anyhow, I really don’t think that to many people are really reading this website anyways. But those who are, now have the secret, and they can pass it onto their children and grandchildren.

I was reading about skin health in one of my mother in laws natural medicine encyclopedias, and I saw that ingesting vitamin A forms, vitamin C forms and vitamin E (and multiple other things and specific forms of the vitamins) were essential to maintaining a healthy skin structure. The book also mentioned topical vitamin E oil. I was nervous about starting to use too many supplements at once without more research, but I decided to try the vitamin E oil from a local healthy food store on my face. It works awesome! I am only 25, but I have a very expressive face, and this has left serious wrinkles in the middle of my forehead. After using a tiny amount of vitamin E oil on my forehead before bed, for only a couple of weeks, I see a huge decrease in those forehead wrinkles. Works great! Good luck

what is the name brand of the vitamin E that you use from Wal-mart?  I am 49 years old and my daughter alway tell me how pretty my skin is and many people don't believe I am the age I am.

I have used vitamin E gel caplets for years.I don't digest them,I cut the gel caps open and squeeze the ol from the caplets onto my face where the wrinkles were making me look much older than I am.I had juvederm treat ( nothing,I v'e tried botox,not much),nothng much improved in my face.Since Iv'e started the gel caps iol, WOW! My skin feels tighter already.Smoother and tighter,My mom used to do this for years,but I never paid much attention.Now, I'M PAYING ATTENTION.

Can u tell us which brand you used ?

It truly does work. I thought I was the only one using the gel Vitamin E pills for my face. Thank you for sharing..:)

Just in case...I use the GNC brand which is less than $10.00.

Really that's to long you just talk to much that could have been short and sweet I skip to the bottom still nothing

Wow thanks for sharing your secret..you make me challenge to use also Vitamin E for my self..I swear I gonna buy it then lol

R you surw about vitamin E oil helps in tightning skin..i have some shaggy skin lower chest does it make the skin tighten after i apply.please help

thank you sooooo much for your honesty. I have tried all the creams etc with no results and I am very self conscious of my face and will never sit in front of a window as the light has to be behind me. My problem is around my mouth skin sagging. I am hopeful that you have helped me