Hey, i have been struggling and trying to find a cure or something that can help me with my vaginal problems. I am 15 years old. I am a virgin and i have never had oral sex or any thing. I have a sour like sweaty smell coming from my vagina that gets even worse when my cycle comes on, and because I sweat alot down there. I shower daily, and sometimes 3 times daily when my cycle is on because the smell gets worse. I have been experiencing some itching, but not on the inside of my vagina only on the outside and where hair is. I sometimes have a white discharge and dark yellow urine almost brown. This has been happening to me for last past year. I have tried apple cidar vinegar, but it only helps the smell for like a couple of hours. I really just want to know any thing that could help get rid of this sour smell. Thanks In Advance...

I would hope that you would be able to discuss this problem with your mother and perhaps your doctor. I would suggest that you talk to your doctor ASAP.

i have attempted to talk to her about it but i just dont kno what to say....can you help me please???

I wouldn't be embarrassed to talk to your mom about it. She is a female also. So she probably went threw what your going threw. She could help you with your problem.