I'm sexually active for about several months and jut recently I started noticing some stuff that I didn’t notice before.
You see, I'm having big problems with my vaginal odor. Although it doesn’t bother to my boyfriend I'm felling very unpleasant when he wasn’t to do an oral pleasure on me.
To be honest, I haven’t never paid to much attention on this before and but I can't ignore it any more.
I would like to say that this is only temporary thing but it’s bothering me for quite some time now. Is there anything I could do to avoid this in future!?

First, I would like to ask you how sure you are that we are not talking about normal vaginal smell. If you are sure that something about your vaginal odor changed these last couple of days, then we could talk about possible pathological vaginal odor.
One of the most common causes of vaginal odor is bacterial vaginosis or vaginitis.
Beside the odor, in most cases, some grayish-white discharge and vaginal itching or irritation should occur.
Cause of this condition, in most cases is poor hygiene, although, excessive douching could also cause this because Repetitive douching disrupts the normal bacteria that live in the vagina.

I could be wrong, but everything I've read about abcterial vaginosis says it is not nexessarily bc of poor hygiene. So i mean, i don't think it's your fault. obviously if you don't ahve great hygiene, work on that, but even if you do, you could still have this problem.

Also, even if it doesn't bother your bf, it will ALWAYS bother you, and you will always be thinking about it and never be totally relaxed. believe me, i did that for way too long. i tried douching and like wipes and stuff but yeah, i felt like it might have made it worse and more irritated.

the one thing I tried that made it better was actually a pill...which makes sense because i guess the odor comes from inside your body? it's called enzara and i got it on the internet. after about a week i noticed that i couldn't smell anything anymore. my boyfriend and I were fooling around and I couldn't smell anything then either. It's really just a matter of feeling good about yourself you knwo? now I can feel good about myself bc i don't worry about smelling bad anymore. and I can relax and have better sex.

well you might want to go to the doctor and theyll tell u what to do and how to stop that odor!