I have a severe sweating problem both under my arms and my vagina. I bathe excessively and I have used all kind of antipersperants and different sprays and powders and nothing seems to work. It is so embarassing to be around people let alone large crowds of people my body gets real hot and I think I come off nervous and i think people can smell me. I feel like I am the only person with this problem and I have come to my wits end I desperately need some help

I feel the exact same way!!! Please help us.

have you changed your diet at all recently?
did you start taking any medications orally?
i find that i have serious sweating with odor in those areas from coffee.
once i stopped drinking it, that went away almost entirely.
you may have sensitivity to something you're eating and your body is getting it out in the nearest way it can.

I had this same problem. Ask your doctor about DRYSOL. It kinda looks like roll on deodorant. You apply it once a night for 5 straight days and then only once every week. I used to sweat so bad that my pants would be wet (like a had a pee accident) when I stood up, but after I started using the DRYSOL...I'm dry. Hope this helps you all...

i have the same problem and for years i been looking for a remedy and i found some products and now i am so peaceful.

-first you need to follow some basics steps. take an everyday shower, you say tou wash constantly, but use an anti-bacterial soap, i use, septosan. shave your under arms. exfoliate your under arms once a week with sugar and just a drops of water.

i use a "medicine" for my excessive perspiration problem www.maximsensitive.com works great!! i have two years now using it. and i am very grateful for this.

now deodorant was a big problem for me nothing seems to work i use all kind of deodorant, clinical, natural, secret, mitchum... everything!!!!! and finally!!! found something great... estee lauder deodorant and antiperspirant, its great and smells lovely...

so good luck!! this can work for you.. tray it...

hi i am twelve years old and i cant stop sweatin i kno most people say that its just a puberty thin but y do i feel like nobody else goes through it i just dont kno wat to do can u help me??????????

I also had the vaginal sweating problem, and when I sweat it had a smell. I dealt with it for years. I read on another post about the Drysol and I ordered some from a Canadian pharmacy (don't need prescription for drysol in canada). I've been using it for about two weeks. I have not sweat once since, and odor is gone with the sweat! I bought the lower dose drysol. I used it every night for the first week and now I'm only using it every other night. Drysol is the best advice I ever got.

i hv the same prob. did u get help?

every body is born with odor. it is natural. keep the armpits and vagina area neat shaven. be confident. do not feel self guilt.

you are not the only one. we need help.

Sounds dumb but were do u apply the drysol. On the inner thighs

Nooo u not the only person I feel the same way how u feel. I thought I was only person and I take showers everyday and wash really good and put stuff on my body to smell good and I start smelling musty at the bottom and I be scared to stand around PPL and get up around PPL becuz I think PPL can smell me my family and friends tell me they don't smell me but i think they lying and they think its all in my head but idk what to do I think we nervous or some but I'm going thru the same thing ur not the only person going thru this and I'm not the only I see and other PPL going thru through the same c**p but ur not alone

I need that like fr fr hopefully my doctor give that I just hate ik going thru :-( can I put anyway where? Its not going to irritates Me at the bottom or anything?

I have been dealing with excessive sweating aka hyperhidrosis since I was 13. I've tried almost every "cure" out there. The only closest "cure" for hyperhidrosis would have to be ETS surgery, they go in and burn off certain nerves . It's a completely simple surgery I got mine done for my hands and face removed when I was in sophomore year of high school and am still very thankful to this day that not a drip of sweat comes from my face or hands anymore. The only downfall about the procedure is that you can't pick a direct location you wish to get removed , how it works is you choose between upper mid torso (back) or genital . Although I went in there in hopes to come sweat free from my armpits instead I got blessed with my hands and feat. I really advise this procedure to anyone who is seriously having excessive sweating it can be a very embarrassing problem for many and I love to help others by informing yal about this procedure , it's not very known and trust me I've done tons of research on hyperhidrosis, and experienced plenty. Drysol does in fact work but it burns the skin after a long time of use it becomes very raw and itchy. Botox injections are expensive and do not last a long time at all. So for those who really suffer and are looking for the closest thing to a cure ETS surgery is your best bet. Do some research and I hope i helped out.

Do u need prescription in america