Hey, I have been struggling with sour and sometimes fishy vaginal odor, and i have been searching for answers for a while now. i know that its not an STD because i am still a virgin and i have never had oral sex or anything.I want to know if anyone could help me because i wan to know what is wrong with my body. I also have been having dark brown urine for this past month, even though i only drink water. Also the odor is even worse durinq my cycle. How can i get rid of this problem?? Help Please!!!

-By the way i am 15 y.o

hey there. . . do you shower daily? if not, do so nd the chances of ur vagina smelling lik fish will decrease. . if not, you mite need to buy special body wash soap to help you wit dat.. .also body discharge is Wat you mite be experiencing rite now as ur goin through puberty. .vaginal discharge does not have a pleasant smell sometimes so try nd stay clean. . the fact dat you had dark urine might be an infection. . such as a bladder infection. . i would go to the doctor if the dark urine continues. . you dnt want it to get worse within time. .

Thank You So Much !!

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**
Please read our Terms of Use

@brbreezybby93 - what you described sounds like BV and you can't get rid of it by showering more (it will worsen it actually if you use too much perfumed soap - because that disturbs the natural bacterial flora)