Okay , so I am 14 years old and I have noticed since I was around 12 I have like this fishy type smell odor that comes from my vaginia . It is really embarrassing because I can just be sitting in class and I will start to smell it and I don't know if anybody else can smell it. I also get very wet and often my underwear will be soaked by the time I get home from school so I have to change them. I am to embarrassed to talk to my mom about this because then she will think I'm sexually active or something when I'm not . I am still a virgin and I have never been fingered . So I have no clue what the problem can be .. Help me please !

Health Guru
Hi, what you could have is BV and it has nothing to do with being sexually active or not, its caused through a change in the balance of PH levels in your vagina causing a bacteria to grow.
Talk to your mum about it as I'm sure she will understand :-)