I have had vaginal odour that is strong at times and a hint of a fishy smell, along with burning off and on. I thought it was a bacterial infection so I went to the doctor two different times and he said I was fine. I have one partner sexually. I'm 48 and wondered if this is a normal thing for us seasoned women or should it be a concern?

Our bodies change as we get older and I wonder if this is just one of the things we have to live with and what can we do about it?

:'(

i read an article about it and it is normal to have fishy odor when you are in menopousal stage.

This is going to sound strange...but i'm 100% sure that i'm not going through menopause...i'm 26, and I have the same problem...

I'm 21 and have the same problem, and the same story. Two different doctors in two different states have told me there is nothing wrong, but the odor is so strong that my boyfriend will no longer perform oral sex. It makes me self concious during sex, and now I've started to notice it more often. It started a year ago when I began the Depo Provera birth control shot, but neither doctors nor internet research have given me any information to link the two. If anybody knows anything about this, please let me know.