I recently started sleeping with a new guy and we haven't been using protection, but ts only been a couple weeks so I don't think this could be an STD already. What had originaly happened was we had sex and it was I guess a little dry. So afterwards it was uncomfortable and I fugured it would go away. But it got worse. It felt a little like I might actually have like a cut or two down there and now today I have bumps on the inside of my labia and around the opening. I honestly don't think its anything serious, but I guess it could be. Whatever it is, its super uncomfortable. How do I get this to go away? I would sort of like to see him again this weekend if I can. Oh, I also have strep throat right now. Could that be making any difference? Its so uncomfortable! Help!

Why take all the risk of not using protection?
I am so afraid for you. It's can be anything, STD,yeast infection. Please be very careful and use protection.

i have the same symptoms.. but no strep throat. what did it end up being? please tell me, i plan on going to the doctor 2morrow.

You need to get checked out right away. No ONE should have unprotected sex. It takes one time to get a STD and if you are lucky, it will be one that is curable. If you are unlucky it will be herpes which will last forever or even one like AIDS that can kill you. Why in this day and age of sex education would you not use protection? You could have genital warts which is a virus that the boy can carry and easily give to you. This is the virus that has been in the news so much lately causing cervical cancer in females.

It's NOT cool to have unprotected sex. It does NOT make the boy love you anymore. It is downright irresponsible to have unprotected sex.

Get checked out now!