I have had sore throat for two weeks already and five days before throat pain started I felt some kind of spasms in the upper abdomen. There wasn’t any kind of pattern in their appearance, they would just start out of the blue. Besides that I have been very slow and tired and everything started bothering me now. At first I thought it would go away as sore throat usually stops in a week or so. Did anyone have any similar problems. I am getting worried.

I would suspect mononucleosis if I were you. Mononucleosis is caused by a virus and it last for at least four weeks. During this month, you have a sore throat, swollen lymph nodes in the neck, you feel very tired because this virus takes all the energy out of you.
This virus is called Epstein Barr and it is detected in a blood test. Actually antibodies are detected in the blood test. You should see a doc to make proper diagnosis but there is no cure or treatment for the disease, it goes away on its own, you just need to rest and take painkillers if in pain.

It could be strep - do you have white patches on the back of your throat? Strep can cause severe stomach pain.