I have swollen tonsils with pustules on the surface, I popped one of these to see if it was hard or grany, it was a fluid puss and the spot where it had been bled for a few minutes, the next morning there was puss again.

My lymphnodes are not swollen, my ears and neck are not swollen or tender at all. My tonsils are swollen and reach almost to my uvula at the back of my throat. There is no pain, so I'm guessing it's not strep throat. I can eat, swallow and breathe with no trouble. I'm not tired or uncomfortable at all, so I'm guessing it's not Mono since I have a low immune system and I tend to get overly sick when I am sick, which is why this is bothering me. I feel great, it just looks weird when I look at my throat.

It's been four days since it's started, three days before it started I had a sore throat but no swelling. Any  idea what it might be? I'd like to hear back from anyone who has any idea.

Definitely weird - my strep throat is in the "getting better" phase after the antibiotic, so all you mentioned - I had it, together with fever/chills. And I just can't imagine tonsils that are swollen up like this not hurting! But, strep bacteria or mono virus are not the only ones that cause this type of swollen tonsils, it might be a fungal (yest infection) or it might be some other virus that is causing it (sometimes even cold sores virus can do this, among others). So, obviously - you have to get to the doctor's and have them take a sample and find out what is the cause. In the meantime, maybe you could try gargling the throat with something antiseptic, like salt-water or see your pharmacist for something more effective than salt-water.

it migt be oral thrush,ovr growth of yeasttht ts on the bak of your thro forming awhite lik paterrn, look it up good luck