Ok like friday I discovered these little red bumps in the inside of my vaginal lips. Then they started to burn and itch. So i had my on ointment thats for like dry skin and stuff and I put it on there and the bumps went away but my vaginal area still itch and burn from time to time. But i havent had sex in almost a month and it was protected. now im on my period should i be scared to catch something I cant get rid of?!! Please give me so advise should I be worried?!! ? :-(

I was expecting to hear you had bumps on the outside of your vaginal area, so since you said on the inside of the lips, here are a few ideas.

1. Irritation caused by rough sex
2. STD
3. Allergic reaction to dye, perfume, douche, underware material if your using something new ect...
4. Urine can cause redness and irritation if your not wiping good enough or not drinking enough water. Urine is very acidic and if concentrated enough can cause burning, redness, ect..

How sexually active are you? I will not lie to you, STD's are a concern. Any time you have sex unprotected you are at risk. If it WAS protected please understand this is not a 100% protection. Condoms break, tear, have holes, and the males penis skin could still come in contact with your vaginal area if it slips down some.
Best course of action is to just get an exam. Especially if it gets worse.

Good Luck! :]

Im not the type of person to have sex everyday. And the last time i had sex was October 28th and this is just now happening.
& STD'S are the 1 things that are scaring me but i dont do unprotected sex
and thanks for the advise

If the last time you had sex was 10/28 and this is just now happening than STD would be even more of a possibility. As with all STD's they have an incubation period before signs show.