Hi, I am in puberty and want to ask why my vaginal secretion changes sometimes, and please tell me what can I do if leaves stains in my pants?

Vaginal secretion is a normal product of your cervix. This helps t keep your vagina clean and hips to sperm stay alive. This secretion is usually clear or slightly milky when it is first made, but might dry to a slightly yellow color on your pants. If its bother you use pant liners. If vaginal secretion changes color or smell it could mean that you have an infection. Check if you have: a thick secretion, a secretion hat smells, that itches or if it is yellow.

why do my vaginal secretion have this fresh smell and i have been to the doctor and they said it was because i was going thought an east infection by that was months ago but i still get the smell