Hello. I don’t know what the hell is going on with me but it seams like every microorganism on earth has attacked me.
Not only that I started to suffer from disgusting fishy vaginal odor but I also started to feel these strange abdominal pains. All this started about two weeks ago with mild itchy feelings and that’s all! I couldn’t dream that it could develop into such a serious thing.
Anyway, I still didn’t contact my gynecologist because I'm afraid what he could find on me. Could someone please point me in some right directions? From how much I know about this- it should be some form of vaginitis or something. What should be my next move?

Hi. I don’t know what I should tell you about all this accept the fact that your next move should definitely be visiting your gynecologist. You are probably right- it is some form of vaginitis and I mean some serious form.
In most cases it is transmitted sexually or provoked by bad personal hygiene. Most common bacteria that are causing it are Bacteroides, and Mycoplasma hominis.
You will be prescribed with strong doses of antibiotics that could be administrated orally or in form of vaginal pills. You shouldn’t wait with this because some people believe that it is precancerous condition!
Your partner should be treated also!

hi I have read this all and I will tellyou how I got rid of my horrible vaginitis. I tried all kinds of things including t-gell and all this other stuff from the gyno. Then I tried something easy and helpful. I started taking Pro-biotics. The good kind from Kirkman(not the cheap stuff from Walmart or even from the health food store) It comes with a cold pack so it stays cold all the way to the house. I take it twice a day for about a week. More severe could take more. This stuff is the good guys! It overpowers the bad guys. I'm usualy good in a week and I'm good for a while. If I know it is coming back, I just start taking it again. My homeopathic doc said it could even be inserted vaginaly, but I've never had to! Anti-biotics are great, but they kill all your good bacteria in your body!