This last week my foreskin has been very dry, its kinda hard and a bit painfull when pulling back when i wake up in the morning, this never happened to me before, I also noticed some sticky white stuff appearing under my foreskin, hope u could tell me what this is.
Could this be related with the antibiotics i've been taking because of my dental hygene problems?

thanks for reading, -dante-

give it a wash.

that should all sort it out.

the white stuff is normal... its called smegma

just wash and all should be good

i have the same problem, noticed it after oral sex with my girlriend. it is peeling and is tight and kind of scaby. it hurts to push it back and i=white stuff( not semen) is being produced. what should i do?

i am having the same issue and am in severe pain please help :-(

its probably a male yest infection- candida- use fluconazole oral tablet (single dose treatment) or ketoconazole ointments-i reccommend using the tablet preparation though..

Yes, antibiotics do cause this dryness and the white stuff. I believe it's just because it's killing healthy bacteria along with the bad. It may just stay this way until you're done with the medication.

Yes i've had the same problem in the past.

It sounds like a penile yeast infection. The creams stop it growing but don't kill it all together.
It can be caused by antibiotic use (which kills good bacteria)

If it's really bad I recomend asking for Nizoral from your doctor in pill form. That is the most powerful one out there, but be warned, it can trash your liver so don't use it too many times.