Im 18 years old, and i've had something on the left side of my testicle, since as long as i can remember. So the doc told me i deff have Varicocele.
Thing is, i cant get surgery till after 6 months( at uni now).
Now im freaking out. Can the varicocele get worse??
Could it affect my right testicle as well, and give me bigger issues with infertility??
Also, IF i do have infertility problems BECAUSE of the variocele, should those problems be gone once i get surgery?

look varicocele is when these veins gets bigger larger and swollen and it drains blood form testicals like sucking its blood like a vampire so this make the testical weak and dont produce sperm as it should do so look dont do the surgery before u do a sperm simple if ur sperm count is good or very good then dont do the surgery bec it may less ur sperm count and it is not recomeneded or it cause u pain then do it look its up to u before surgery do sperm sample !!!!!!!