can varicocele-dilated veins under my left testicle lead to infertility? becuz i do not want that!!!! so plz tell me if they can? because i think i have varicocele-dilated veins under my left testicle it feels really bumpy and does not rilly hurt but they are right underneath my left testicle plz someone give me an anser!! !! !! !!! !!!!

Hi there! Yes, many doctors find that men who suffer from varicocele may suffer from problems with infertility and that 50% of men who had problems with fertility solved their problems after repairing varicocele.

The problems is that with dilated veins (varicocele), blood may be backing up in these pools. Circulation gets impaired and blood may not be cooling as it normally would. The higher temperature impairs sperm production in the testicles leading to infertility. Lower temperatures is why the testicles are outside of the body and not inside.

However, I don’t think you have varicocele. The veins that bring blood from the testicle to the heart are situated above the testicles and not underneath and the lumps always appear above the testicle. If you have bumps under the testicle, you better see a doctor and see what these are. They could be anatomical bumps or …..something else.

i did see the doctor for a normal chek-up but he checked my genitles and i said is everything fine dwn there and he said yuup but i usually can only feel them after a shower.....but i did not go specifically for that reason but he did chek so do u know tha chances of him being wrong???? because im kinda worried and do variocle dialated vains are sumetymes under the testicle or is that not possible? plz get back to me!!!!!!!!!!

hello there,
Have you doctor do an ultrasound for your area of possible problem, i had this condition before and it was discovered by ultrasound imaging. The doctor did not suspect it first and for a long time i had no pain. But i insisted becuase i realized i was having some decrease in sperm count and barely noticable pain after ejaculation. it might be better to be on the safe side that you want to insist if you are suspecting anything to have your doctor perform an ultrasound, at least to play it safe.