SINCE MY VARICOCELE SURGERY, MY AFFECTED TESTICULE-LEFT IS SWOLLEN, TWICE THE SIZE OF THE RIGHT ONE. HOWEVER THERE IS NO PAIN. DO YOU THINK ITS HYDROCELE FORMATION?

I had the same thing when i was 17, an i had surgery for it too. The doctor said it was fine even though i was concerned because it was twice the size of my right testicle and it was still painful. I went back to my urologist many times and he checked it out and he told me that it was just scar tissue. I think that is more than likely what it is.

Even though, not every case is the same. You might want to go to the doctor and get it checked if it doesn't go away in a few months.

If it's hard and lumpy, then it is more than likely scar tissue. hydroceles are usually soft and movable to an extent because they are essentially fluid filled sacs.

Good Luck!

It's probably just scar tissue, have you seen your doctor about it?