hi , iam 26 years old and had a bilateral varicocelectomy . but after the surgery my right testicles were swollen while the pain in my left testicles were still there and got even worse. ive been also urinating frequently like every 20 mins after drinking a glass of water , my urinalysis was normal , what would cause this. iam very worried , please help.

Hi there! I reckon this is a case for an urologist and even your surgeon who performed the surgery. Although complications are rare and make only 3-5% of all varicocelectomies performed, they do occur.

The most common complications are formation of the hydrocele, epididymitis, recurrent varicocele, or injury to the internal spermatic artery.

Now, considering your urinalysis was clear, I would rule out epididymitis, which is a bacterial infection of the tube that lies on the testicle and if the infection occurred, it would be found during urinalyses.

Hydroceles are cysts filled with fluid that form in scrotum sacs. They cause the swelling of the scrotum but rarely pain. Damage to the testicular artery may prevent supplies the scrotum but it rarely occurs.

Considering that the complications are present, you should see a doc.

Depending on when you had your surgery, mild swelling and pain are normal.

please contact me to 91944545035

my name is irfanuddin and i had left varicocele. i went for a surgery now after 1 months i fell that left testicle is swollen. i am really worried about it. plese give me some useful tips regarding it.

hey did u masterbate within thes 1 month

Hey, im about to go for varicocele surgery soon and was wondering how have all you recoverys turn out to be? would really love to know, worrying like reli bad!

yes a week after