I am a 15 year old male, and I have been having a slight pain around my RIGHT testicle for a few months. It comes and goes and I do self tesitcle exams monthly and cant find anything abnormal except for what feels like tubes tangles up above my LEFT testicle. The pain usually comes for an hour or so then dissapears. Sometimes i wont have the pain for what seems a month and then it comes back twice in a week. I dont know what to do, I do not want to go to a doctor for this because I hate talking to my parents about this stuff.

It probably is part of puberty. It's a good sign that you don't find any lumps on your testicle exams. There are tubes, the vas deferens, that carry sperm and those are probably what you feel.

Is it just the right testicle? Does the pain feel like it goes anywhere else in your body, such as your abdomen, etc?

Does it happen only after you've done some heavy lifting or played a certain sport?

If it continues I do think you should get it checked, just to be sure that nothing is going on.

I know it is tough to talk to your parents about this but it really is for your own good. They'll appreciate your maturity that you came to them with this.

Good luck, let us know what happens.

its pretty much just the right one, and it doesnt move. I have had it for months and it just comes and goes randomly.

p.s. sorry for posting in wrong section, didnt even notice

i examined it a little more, and have found what i think is the source of the pain, it seems to be coming from a little bump right above the right testicle, i am pretty sure it is not a tumor because the left side has one as well. The one on the right side is partialy swolen and is kind-of painful to the touch.

OK,

I think from your description that what you have noticed is your epididymis.

While it does not seem to fit exactly you could have epididymitis, an inflammation of the epididymis. It could be the result of an infection.

Are you sexually active?

no, and it just happens randomly, on other sites people have said it could be a cyst or something like that